What is Parenting Coordination?
A parenting coordinator can help to reduce parents' conflict and may shield children from exposure to their parents' disagreements. The parenting coordinator can help parents resolve child-related issues in a timely manner without court involvement and can protect and sustain safe, healthy and meaningful parent-child relationships.
Most importantly, the parenting coordinator can help parents focus on the best interests of their child or children, rather than on their anger toward one another.
Who is it for?
Necessary to assist co-parents in problem solving day to day decisions
Navigate high conflict high emotional issues that are an impasse for parents
Mediate and coach
& Additional Information
- SD Parenting Guidelines
- Top 10 Reasons Adolescents go to Counseling
- Get Help for Children & Teens
- What to Expect from Teenage Counseling
- High Conflict Co-Parenting
- Parenting without Conflict
- About Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Biblical Parenting
- Parenting & Emotional Coaching | The Gottman Institute
- What is Parenting Counseling: Overview, Benefits & Expected Results